Thursday, February 3, 2011

Breughers Bagels

in Wauwatosa, WI, near the Pettit Center is a Breugher's Bagels with a locally brewed coffee shop located in it. We have a little ritual where after my little guys first race, he makes me get him a bagel, so this is where i go for good coffee and, not NYC, bagels. In October of last year i was here everyday of the meet and got to talking to some of the employees, mostly them busting my chops about the Yankees, and spending one morning, answering questions about NY bagels.

So since i spilled my coffee at the airport, i needed a coffee badly so i went to Breughers. As soon as i walked in, one of the employees remembered me from last year and we fell right into sports conversation.

For the next three days i will be visiting the store for bagels and convo, especially since the Packers are in the Super Bowl and this whole city is Packer Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment