Wednesday, November 17, 2010

5 AM

It's 5AM, do you know where children are? I know at least the whereabouts of my little guy, he is crashed out next to me in Terminal A of Newark International Airport. Once again we are on the road in pursuit of ice and good times, both on the ice and in father/son time.

This time it is Calgary, home of the fastest ice in Canada, as told to me by a Canadian beer drinker, someone told me that Salt Lake City is the fastest ice in the world and my little guy's coach one told me tht some place in Russia, with a name i can't remember and probably couldn't pronounce, told me that that was the fastest ice in the world. This evening he recanted by letting me know that the Russia place was during it's time but know Calgary might be the fastest. Only times will tell.

1 comment: