Friday, April 22, 2011

Caesars Palace, Morning Glory, Silly Human Race

so after having out flight changed to a longer flight, waiting for connection passengers and luggage through customs we finally land in VEGAS Baby and Caesars Palace, our base station for the week.
We get to the Registration desk to check in, M starts flirting with the young man behind the desk and the next thing you know, we are getting a FREE upgrade to the Penthouse Suite. This room is 3000 square feet, far bigger then my house and at $10k a night, the room for the week costs more then 2 years of mortgage payments. This place is ridiculous.

I am in "Hangover" city. Where is Mike Tyson and the dude with my $80,000 in chips?

Went to dinner and started hitting the tables. Around 1:30am i had my first attempted pickup moment by a drunk woman/prostitute. Since this is Vegas I am betting that she was working.

Back to the Penthouse Suite to try to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment