Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pat's Hubba Hubba

Texas Burger

My Own Personalized Seat At The Counter

"The Fucker"

So we drove over to Cornwall HS today to see my little guy run for the first time in two years, in which he did alright for such a long layoff. After watching 3 out of 4 kids ran track for 10 years, today made me feel old. I realized that as the years go on, i get older and the track kids stay the same age.

We then drove down to Port Chester to the Clay Arts Center to see some art opening where once again I embarrassed myself by having a brain fart and knocking my own wine glass out of my hand, duhhh. My son told us about Pats Hubba Hubba restaurant which is really a small and narrow, counter seating only cheap burger joint with good chili. There were four big dudes working behind the counter, dancing around each other in a 30" narrow space and one dudes belly had to be 48". It was a decent cheap greasy burger meal with greasy fries and onion rings. I was thinking that i should have a second one but i am tying to be good, but then three ladies come in for take out and they ordered three burgers each, made me feel weak but i stayed the course and stuck with my one.

No comments:

Post a Comment